Welcome to the int. Master’s program in “Criminal Justice, Governance and Police Science” at the Ruhr-Universität Bochum in Germany.
The international Master in Criminal Justice Governance and Police Science was developed by the Department of Criminology at Ruhr-Universität Bochum/Germany and the Research Group on 'Governing and Policing Security' (GaPS) at Ghent University in Belgium. This 2-year international Master’s curriculum is designed as a unique distance-learning course. After successful completion of our program, the student will be awarded with the officially accredited and internationally recognized "Master of Criminal Justice, Governance and Police Science" (M.A.) degree.
- Degree: Master of Criminal Justice, Governance and Police Science (M.A.)
- Duration: 2-years | Credits: 60 ECTS | Language: English
- Type: completely online | part-time (studying while working)
- Distance-learning: e-learning, teaching seminars, virtual conferences
- No attendance required at the Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Workload: approx. 15 hours per week
An extract of the "IPA aktuell" 2/2015
RUB.Persönlich – Faculty of Law: Prof. Dr. Thomas Feltes introduces both Master’s programs in Criminology and himself (January 2013) – Interview (in German)
Department of Criminology, Criminal Policy and Police Science, Faculty of Law, Ruhr-Universität Bochum (RUB), Germany
Research Group: 'Governing and Policing Security' (GaPS), Ghent University (UGent), Belgium